The latest stable version for iExec stack:
|Module||Current docker image version|
Report an issue¶
Make it easy for our team to solve the problem.
The indispensable elements are:
- Keep it brief, clear and include the name of the feature.
- Explain the bug in a few words.
- Give the id of the task, the address of the wallet or the id of the transaction.
- Make sure your developers know the technical environment (operating system, etc)
- Visual proof: a picture is worth a thousand words, it can help developers understand the problem better and faster.
- Steps to reproduce: describe the steps you took before you encountered the bug.
- Give any additional information you find useful for the description.
|Module||Link to open or check existing issues|
Version 3.0 : “Impatient Vanguard” (急先鋒)¶
The iExec v3.0 labelled “Impatient Vanguard” (急先鋒), May 2019
The list of new features and improvement:
- Data wallet
- Core refactoring for faster a,d more secure computation
- SDK enhancement: wallet management, requester workflow,…
- Doracle (decentralized Oracle)
- API improvement
Version 2.3 “Gold Lancer” (金槍手)¶
This version is deprecated, not maintained. May 2018
The iExec v2.3 labelled “Gold Lancer” (金槍手) sees the addition of an SDK that provides full end-to-end privacy-preserving computing, guarantees execution integrity, and provides an on-chain enclave execution attestation. It consists of the following releases of the different modules:
Find a here a complete tutorial to monetize an application and a dataset.
Build an oracle with iExec