iExec is building the future of the Internet infrastructure by decentralizing the cloud computing market. It is the first blockchain-based cloud computing marketplace.
The iExec network connects cloud resource sellers with cloud resource buyers, encouraging an ecosystem of decentralized and autonomous, privacy-preserving applications.
This network aims at providing companies with scalable, secure and easy access to the services, datasets and computing resources they need. iExec’s technology relies on Ethereum smart contracts and allows for a virtual cloud infrastructure that provides high-performance computing services on-demand.
At iExec, we believe in a future of decentralized infrastructure and market network, where big data and HPC applications, highly valued datasets, and computing resources (storage, CPU, GPU) will be monetized on the blockchain with the highest level of transparency, resiliency, and security.
- For Computing Resource Providers
- For Cloud Resource Requesters
- The iExec Solution Stack
- Quick start
- Wallet Management
- Workerpool manager
- Application provider
- Dataset provider
- TEE End-to-end encryption (Intel SGX)
- Build an SGX-enabled application
- Proof Of Contribution
- Replication & Trust
- Other technical choices
- Secure computing
- Consortium Deployment
- iExec dOracle: a flexible and secure Oracle solution
- Why do we need Oracles?
- The iExec solution: the Decentralized Oracle (dOracle)
- How does it work?
- Example: development and workflow of a price-feed application